Hallo Hallo Job services provide web site features to you subject to the following conditions. The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future hallohallojob.com service or business (e.g., Your account, your points, and etc...) you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements ("Terms") applicable to such service or business. If these conditions are inconsistent with such terms, the Terms will control.
Please read this agreement carefully before using the Hallo Hallo Job online facility. Hallo Hallo Job may amend this agreement at any time, and any changes made by it will become effective immediately upon posting of the revised agreement.
For Customers and Companies:
- You agree to review the terms and conditions periodically. Your continued use of Hallo Hallo Job online facility means that you accept the terms and conditions in this agreement.
- Hallo Hallo Job does not guarantee uninterrupted service at all times since access to the facility depends on your computer, internet service provider, or other similar factors beyond the control of the service provider.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- You assume full responsibility for all the information you transmit through the Hallo Hallo Job registration online facility. Hallo Hallo Job shall not be liable in any way to any third party who may be damaged or prejudiced by any information you transmit.
- You undertake that you are not transmitting any information, data or statement that are false, illegal, or contains any misrepresentations, libelous, defamatory, or damaging material.
- The use of the online services provided by Hallo Hallo Job is not a right but a privilege to any user to search for a full list of companies or applicants.
- You agree to hold the management of Hallo Hallo Job and its employees free and harmless from any liability to any third party, and shall indemnify Hallo Hallo Job against any and all claims, losses, damages, proceedings or expenses, legal or otherwise, arising from or in connection with your use of this company index.
- You further agree that Hallo Hallo Job shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from any and all errors unintentionally committed, any computer software or hardware errors (including computer viruses) resulting in the failure to complete a transaction. Neither shall Hallo Hallo Job be held liable for any loss or damage caused by any act or omission of any third party, such as a provider of telecommunication services, internet service provider, or for any circumstances beyond Hallo Hallo Job's control such as severe weather, flood, earthquake or other natural disasters, fire, war, strike, acts of civil or military authority, equipment failure, interruption or failure of electricity and communication facilities.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability:
- This site and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by Hallo Hallo Job on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Hallo Hallo Job makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Hallo Hallo Job disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Hallo Hallo Job does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or electronic communications sent from Hallo Hallo Job are free of viruses or other harmful components. Hallo Hallo Job will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to hallohallojob.com or to information or services listed by Hallo Hallo Job or through hallohallojob.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
- There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these conditions of use as a court would.
- We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of the Philippines.
Site Policies, Modifications and Severability:
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to hallohallojob.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these conditions of use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You must be 18 years of age to apply and work legally under the laws of the Philippines.
- Hallo Hallo Job attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Hallo Hallo Job does not warrant that establishments/services/menu descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Hallo Hallo Job itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in good condition.
Hallo Hallo Alliance Account
You can only register one account as a member. It is STRICTLY PROHIBITED to create multiple accounts under one or all Hallo Hallo Alliance websites. In case our administration system detects multiple accounts registered by the same person (included but not limited to: Mobile Number/s, E-mail address, IP Address, Points, Order History), such accounts may be subject to review, which can result to suspension of account privileges and/or termination of your account regardless of the points therein. Hallo Hallo Job may require members to submit proof of identification for account verification and security. You are granted a revocable account. The management has the right to cancel order transactions, forfeit points, and/or terminate an account if the user was found violating this rule. Only one account has the privilege to accumulate points to protect the principle of points fair use policy.
Hallo Hallo Job does not allow posing of the ff. contents: