• Provide supervision of staff in the audit engagement in accordance with the internal audit plan, standards, and policies. Develop and implement auditing policies, plans, programs, strategies, and standards.
• Assists the Internal Audit Head in the development or recommendation of a Comprehensive Management Control Policy to safeguard company assets; identify and measure risks; ensure accuracy, reliability and timeless of records/reports; compliance to company policies and procedures; and improve business operations.
• Review the audit working papers done by staff and ensure that they are prepared properly and complete with all information necessary to arrive at the right conclusion of the result of the audit engagement.
• Provides assistance to external auditors in the year and audits especially in reviewing of overall internal control systems.
• Assists the Internal Audit Head in conducting training of the Audit Staff and ensure that proper motivation, good communication, professional conduct and integrity of audit staff are established and maintained. Implement necessary disciplinary and corrective actions to erring staff.
• Maintains systematic files of audit reports, working papers, outgoing and incoming reports/memos, forms and supplies at all times.
• Performs other work that maybe assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
- Supervisor / 5 Years & Up...
- Accounting / Finance
- Audit & Taxation
- Pasig City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Wearing Apparel