Handles projects, systems development and upgrade independently and error-free. Also, ensures computer-related equipments and programs to function effectively.
Major Job responsibilities:
- Program, test and implement computer systems/programs independently or as a group.
- Gather user's system requirements and ensure these requirements are met by conducting user acceptance tests and trainings.
- Plan, recommend, design and analyze systems (including package softwares and tools) and other special projects.
- Maintain and follow data security protocols.
- Prepares proper documentation for each project.
- Trouble-shoots hardware and software concerns (including repairs, installations, customer support).
- Introduce and deploy new technologies to the company.
- Check, verify, fix or correct program and data for accuracy and integrity
Job Appropriate qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering
(Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Has work practice with Oracle Form and Reports
- Expertiseable with one or more of the following programming languagesC++. C#, Java or ADF and these operating systems:
Windows, Linux, SCO Unix
- Expertiseable in Mobile Application development is a p
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Computer / IT
- Application / Software /...
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Other Categories