Transport Operations Manager, SDSI
• To manage and control the activities of transportation in the areas of procurement, planning, execution, transportation management and engineering to ensure delivery of service levels in compliance with company and customer requirements.
• To negotiate and authorize contracts for transportation providers/suppliers, and monitor contract fulfillment in conformance with company and customer requirements.
• To maintain and promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, investigations equipment research and testing, monitor activities of staff performing repairs and maintenance to equipment, vehicles, and facilities, etc.
• To develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, and contracts for transportation programs.
• To explore and develop own client base, new business and improve sales volume.
• To analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
• To recommend or authorize capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment or property in order to increase efficiency and services of operations department.
- Manager / Assistant Manager
- Admin / HR
- Administration /...
- Taguig City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- General Transport Services