Project Implementation Executive, Contract Logistics
• To implement various Logistics projects and ensure that projects are implemented within the timeline and budget as prescribed by the investment request.
• To involve in all aspects of the project implementation which include but not limited to the study, planning, development, testing, training, rollout, implementation, turnover and post monitoring activities.
• To ensure compliance to the quality, safety, and security standards and policies of the company.
• To manage change through proper dissemination of information to concerned individuals, groups and departments.
• To control all expenses related to the project and ensures that all project expenses are kept at a minimum.
• To supervise, monitor and evaluate subcontractor progress.
• To oversee personnel during interim period of the project.
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Admin / HR
- Top Executives
- Taguig City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- General Transport Services