DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for communicating and carrying out HR programs for employees
• Assist the HR Manager in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
• Maintains personnel files in accordance with established legal and company directives
• Reinforces employee relations best practices to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale
• Ensures that all company policies are consistently applied in accordance with legal and company directives
• Provides support to the sites, including assisting with employee relations, conducting investigations as assigned, and maintaining employee corrective actions
• Serves as a strategic partner to maximize employee performance and to achieve organizational effectiveness
• Manages employee relations issues to include: hiring practices, transfers, grievances, progressive discipline, terminations, investigations, etc.
• Assists in monitoring the performance of business units
• Performs regular site visits to increase awareness of the HR team and to build strong working relationships with on-site managers and employees
• Ensures that the HR needs of the sites are being met
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience as HR Supervisor in companies with more than 100 employees is required in this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City
Full-Time position(s) available.
Urgent Hiring! Those who can start in two weeks or less will be an advantage.
- Manager / Assistant Manager
- Admin / HR
- HR Director/ Manager
- Quezon City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- General Transport Services