• Responsible for preparation, control and planning of Financial Forecasts and Budget activities including the preparation of Budget template for easy and immediate report generation considering various assumptions/ versions management may require
• Recommends improvements and developments in all of the financial tools, budget and reporting contents, reporting system and controlling techniques in all areas.
• To handle reconciliation of Balance Sheet and income statement account and maintenance of weekly, monthly, and yearly schedules.
• Prepares variance analyses of monthly financials and recommends proper disposition of exceptions noted on the analysis of accounts.
• To analyze major corporate projects and proposals including revenue and strategic capital and operating expenditures.
• To assists Finance Manager in report analysis and liaise with business unit heads and support groups as necessary to verify the accuracy of data
• To ensure that all recording / applications are in accordance with accounting and auditing standards.
• To review and assists on taxation reports base on the latest government rulings.
• To gather coordinate and analyze monthly and yearly reports coming from Financial Analysts of different Business Units.
• To record and check the accuracy of payroll summary submitted by Human Resource and maintain confidentiality of information stated in the report.
• To prepare and submit accurate and timely reports required by Local and Regional
• To complete other ad hoc reports and financial analyses as requested by Local and Regional offices.
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Accounting / Finance
- Financial Analyst
- Taguig City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- General Transport Services