Customer Service Representative¸ Air Freight/ Ocean Freight
• To handle all customers' inquiries, complaints, claims follow up, cargo status, verify credit terms, credit status, etc. in a professional manner.
• To handle bookings and coordinate cargo arrangements (uplift, pick-up time, etc.) with concerned departments within company policies and procedures.
• To handle all communications (i.e., telephone, e-mails, fax, etc.), inquiries of customers (internal and external) and provide timely responses and escalations as needed.
• To update and maintain the integrity of customers' data.
• To resolve all customer issues/problems and coordinate/escalate with concerned departments when needed.
• To comply with customers' standards and monitor KPIs as required.
• To prepare and submit accurate and timely reports required by management and customers.
• To properly file, update, and safe keep all pertinent documents/records of the company.
• To perform other tasks as required.
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Sales / Marketing
- Customer Service /...
- Taguig City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- General Transport Services