DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Providing excellent customer service by attending to and resolving all customers questions/concerns regarding products and services
2. Serve as customer advocate, by following up on customer's requests and other concerns
3. Monitor Regular and Ad Hoc Flight Schedules across all sites
4. Assist in checking status of product deliveries, as needed
5. File appropriate requests to other departments
6. Send Daily Reports for Customer Care operations
7. Work closely with management to resolve customer questions/concerns
8. Performs other special tasks as assigned by Operations
1. Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
2. Good Communication Skills
3. With experience in an oil/ aviation or BPO industry is an advantage
4. Willing to work on a 6 day work week and shifting schedules
5. Has a strong personality and experience handling a team
6. Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
7. Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Sales / Marketing
- Customer Service /...
- Quezon City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- General Transport Services