Business Development Manager, Sales KAM
• To perform sales calls or visits, promote and sell Schenker services (i.e. ocean freight, airfreight, logistics, etc.) to potential clients and update existing clients on latest developments.
• To evaluate and anticipate customer needs and emphasize on service features based on technical knowledge, quote prices, credit terms, etc.
• To maintain accurate, current and complete customer and sales data and update regularly.
• To participate in development and implement rates and tariffs sold globally, regionally and incountry and ensure that rates quoted and submitted for bidding to clients and/or other affiliates are competitive yet profitable in order to close the sale.
• To maintain and establish business relationship with operations and overseas partners to effectively deliver agreed services with customers and orchestrate region-wide account sales strategy
• To monitors competitors' activities and pricing structures through periodicals, business updates, and clients' feedback to protect Schenker' market share and identify areas where the company can enhance better quality service.
• To prepare and submit accurate and timely reports required by management and customers
• To properly file, update and maintain all company records and document
• To perform other duties as required or directed.
- Manager / Assistant Manager
- Sales / Marketing
- Business Development
- Taguig City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- General Transport Services