Business Development Executive, Contract Logistics/ SCM
• To support Business Development Managers in preparing proposals, presentations, lay-outs and calculations/ quotations.
• Take part in projects related to transport, warehouse and simulation, to operational improvement and inventory analysis.
• To learn necessary tools and systems to calculate and design logistics projects.
• To develop logistics solutions across vertical markets.
• To present competitive rates to prospective clients.
• To support the development of logistics opportunities from initial engagement to ramp up and stability of operations –supporting and interfacing with implementation and operations team constantly.
• To resolve customer work issues and communicate or escalate with the concerned parties (i.e. immediate superior, customer, station and other department) to resolve and expedite action/s.
• To perform sales call or business travel across the Philippines.
• To properly file, update and safe keep all pertinent documents/ records of the department.
• To provide complete and timely documents/reports required by the department – not limited to department reports but including regional and global report requirements
- Senior Level/ 2-5 Years...
- Sales / Marketing
- Business Development
- Taguig City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- General Transport Services