Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervises sales of all merchandisers in retail outlets.
2. Ensures that products and merchandising displays are properly implemented, clean and well maintained.
3. Ensures minimum balance of inventory and product availability with minimal returns of damaged items.
4. Prepares and implement schedules of store visits regularly.
5. Conducts physical inventory every week and whenever necessary.
6. Monitors and accomplishes the Daily Sales Report and Weekly Inventory Report Forms of merchandisers as provided.
7. Responsible for the attainment of sales volume and targets/goals for each store merchandiser.
8. Gathers information, monitors and reports competitors' and industry activities from merchandisers and among the stores.
9. Strictly observe and implement retail channel policies and guidelines as per agreement.
10. Provides timely service and support whenever problems arise with regard to product quality, delivery and coordinates the resolution of such problems with other functions.
11.Does administrative functions and follows all company policies and regulations,employee code of conduct, safety and security program.
12. Reports to head office weekly and/or whenever necessary and attends the monthly office day general meeting of merchandisers.
13. Conducts individual or area briefing/training/orientation for merchandisers as needed.
14. Supervises assistance to customers inquiries and concerns on products (special orders, sizes, volume, availability, etc…) and coordinates processing and details with head office and for logistics on timely facilitation of transaction for product delivery.
15. Help train /motivate merchandisers to perform well in order to contribute to brand team efforts to help achieve objectives and programs. 16. Checks on and coordinates with manpower agency's handling of company merchandisers to ensure proper implementation of requirements.
17. Checks and monitors daily attendance, time in /out records, off days and leaves in coordination with retail channel.
18. Performs other duties /functions designated as necessary
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Required Skill(s): Supervisory
Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
For interested applicants, you may personally submit your application at 18th flr., Unit 1809, President Tower, Timog Avenue, Quezon City. Also bring the ff:
Photocopy of TOR
Certificate of employment
NBI or Police Clearance
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Sales / Marketing
- Sales / Sales Management
- Quezon City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Other Categories