- Identify and analyze project requirements with the stakeholders and end users of software projects, define project scope and deliverables.
- Manage software developers to adhere to project plan and schedule. Plan and control the timelines of the projects.
- Plan and control the workload of the developers.
- Create and maintain project status reports, coordinate project schedules and manage project meetings.
- Identify upcoming risks during projects and inform stakeholders about potential solutions.
- Perform software quality control, to meet client expectations.
- Ensure that trainings are being hold with the support team and the end users.
- Work in a flexible, rapidly changing environment with short project lifecycles.
- Assist the IT Manager in meetings with Doctors, Telemedical Assistants (TMAs), business members and external 3rd parties for requirements elicitation.
- Bachelor's/ College Degree graduate of Computer Science or Engineering/Information Technology/Business Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant IT project management experience preferrably in medical environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding people management and customer service skills
- Manager / Assistant Manager
Primary Job Role:
- Computer / IT
Secondary Job Role:
- MIS / IT Manager /...
- 13 Month Pay
- Leave with Pay
- Tagalog / Filipino
Minimum Year of Experience:
- 3 years
Field of Study:
- IT - Network/Sys/DB Admin
- College Degree (Bachelor)
- IT / Communication
No Posts Found