Education and Work Experience:
Is a duly-licensed physician who passed the Philippine Medical Licensure examinations with at least 2 years experience in clinical or hospital practice
Computer literate, fluent in English & Filipino with clear speaking voice
Is currently practicing in the Philippines.
1. Willing to undergo training prior to actual duty
2. Must follow set guidelines patterned after Medgate Switzerland based on CPGs that are applicable for local setting
3. Willing to work in an office setting on a 40-hour/week schedule for full-time (for 24/7 work schedule) or on a selected fixed schedule for a part-time with a minimum requirement of 4 hours duty
4. Receives teleconsultations during duty shifts
5. Part time GPs: willing to be on call in case someone is unable to come in for work
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Doctor / Practitioner /...
- Makati City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Doctor's Coat
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Other Categories