• Bachelor's Degree graduate of any Medical Allied Courses
• At least one (1) year work experience in a Hospital/ Clinic/ Diagnostic Center/ Customer Service, but not required.
• Good written and verbal communication skills (clear and articulate)
• Excellent customer service and attention to detail skills
• Computer literate
• Handles and ensures that customer inquiries, services and transactions pertaining to Out-Patient LOA issuance are delivered in a timely, accurate and efficient manner to achieve client satisfaction.
• Fully understands and follows protocols, procedures, policies, and guidelines relative to LOA issuance meeting Medgate standards.
• Prompt and accurate issuance of OP LOA approval codes to clients for OP consultations, laboratory and other diagnostic procedures.
• Handles inquiries, requests, complaints, policy status queries via inbound and outbound calls, emails, and mobile apps.
• Does verification of patients' enrolment and policy status and coverage.
• Notes down patients' reason for LOA issuance.
• Transfers call to Generali Alarm Center for complex issues that are beyond the jurisdiction of Medgate LOA issuance team.
• Responds to simple issues/complaints and escalates complex LOA issuance concerns to the OP LOA Team Leader if necessary.
• Knowledgeable and fully understands the insurance product features, benefits and exclusions.
• Knowledgeable and fully capable of utilizing telephony principles and techniques, office equipment and software, to effectively perform the tasks assigned.
• Familiarity with medical terminology, medical benefits and claims availment procedures.
• Acquires and practices professional communication skills to efficiently communicate and handle customers including irate and difficult ones.
• Collaborates with other team members, encouraging harmonious working relationships to effectively achieve the goals of the team.
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Other Categories
- Makati City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Other Categories