• Bachelor's/ College Degree graduate of Computer Science or Engineering/Information Technology/Business Management or equivalent
• At least 3 years of relevant IT project management experience preferably in medical environment
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Outstanding people management and customer service skills
• Identify and analyze project requirements with the stakeholders and end users of software projects, define project scope and deliverables.
• Manage software developers to adhere to project plan and schedule. Plan and control the timelines of the projects.
• Plan and control the workload of the developers.
• Create and maintain project status reports, coordinate project schedules and manage project meetings.
• Identify upcoming risks during projects and inform stakeholders about potential solutions.
• Perform software quality control, to meet client expectations.
• Ensure that trainings are being hold with the support team and the end users.
• Work in a flexible, rapidly changing environment with short project lifecycles.
• Assist the IT Manager in meetings with Doctors, Telemedical Assistants (TMAs), business members and external 3rd parties for requirements elicitation.
- Senior Level/ 2-5 Years...
- Computer / IT
- Makati City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Other Categories