Education : College graduate with Medical background
Work Experience: At least 2 years working as a supervisor in a customer service or client management setting. Has actual client interactions at middle to senior management. Has strong background in handling client information database. Working in a global or multinational company.
Skills : Adept computer/ MS office software. Strong presentation, analytical and negotiation skills. Comfortable and excellent in English written and verbal communication. Client management skills a must. Able to manage schedule and calls received efficiently and effectively.
Others : On call during weekends, holidays. Willing to travel on short notice. Knows how to drive with a valid drivers' license.
1. Implement onboarding clients to ensure buy-in from relevant stakeholders
2. Supervises Client Engagement Assistant(CEA)
• Assists with evaluating CEA applicants
• Trains new CEAs until equipped to handle the responsibility
• Conducts annual CEA performance and recommends appraisal
3. Provide continuous education campaign on Medgate's benefits and value to clients' sales and account management teams
4. Establish lasting relationship with key officers within client's organization
5. Conduct client training and evaluation to achieve mutual goals
6. Assist Client Relations Manager in analyzing, developing, strategizing and communicating advice on client relations programs for organizational improvement
7. Develop and update client relations forms as needed
8. Collaborates with Operations to pro-actively ensure client satisfaction
• Contact person for Operations
• Communicates client information to operations. Ensures product knowledge is cascaded down to operations by creating materials that can be used as a quick guide for the coordinators to have a proper system and procedure within the organization
• Keeps record of monthly call activity per client. Analyzes activity with Operations Manager.
9. Assists Client Relations Manager with reporting and highlighting client relations activities to clients
10. Facilitates on-going need for client Marketing collateral/requirement:
• Approval of cost and design for Marketing and Communications related issues such as, but not limited to, events, press release articles, web-based and print advertisements
11. Facilitate / implement strategies for non-renewing accounts
- Lead / Supervisor
- Sales / Marketing
- Account Servicing
- Makati City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Other Categories