Education : College graduate with Medical background
Work Experience: At least 1-2 years working in a customer service, client management and similar work environment.
Skills : Adept in MS office software, presentation and analytical skills. Comfortable in English written and verbal communication. Client management skills a plus.
Others: On call during weekends, holidays. Willing to travel on short notice. Knows how to drive with a valid drivers' license.
1. Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
2. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
3. Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
4. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
5. Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
6. Identify new business with existing clients and/or areas of improvement.
7. Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. service level agreements, utilization reports)
8. Prepare pertinent accounts reports.
9. Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
10. Arrange and conduct orientations and roadshows.
11. Assist operations in the capacity of a TMA as needed.
- 1 - 4 Years Experienced...
- Sales / Marketing
- Account Servicing
- Makati City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Other Categories