Duties and Responsibilities as UX/UI Designer:
1. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps Design graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs and widgets
2. Build page navigation buttons and search fields develop mock ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like translate concepts into user flows, wire frames, mock ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
3. Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user testing experiences tor digital products.
4. Design and deliver wire frames, user stories, user journeys, and mock ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
6. Write programs in a variety of programming languages.
7. Debug programs by testing and fixing errors
8. Build and use computer-assisted software engineering (CASE) tools to automate the writing of some code
9. Use code libraries, which are collections of independent lines of code, to simplify the writing
10. Maintain existing codes and apply patch if necessary to improve system performance. Compile data and other relevant information
11. Perform other duties consistent with the position as reasonably determined by the person to whom the assistance is provided.
Duties and Responsibilities as QA Tester:
Create, test cases based on provided requirements
Prepare the test setup
Execute test cases based on analysis of system enhancements
Conduct the testing including regression testing with every new build
Create and log defects
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Computer / IT
- Testing / QA
- San Juan City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Beauty Care Services
No Posts Found