1. Graduate of any business course or BS Psychology
2. With at least 6 months relevant experience in a retail environment
3. Good written and verbal communication skills
4. Excellent interpersonal skills
5. Computer Skills
6. Organizational Skills
7. Ability to meet deadlines
10. Ability to work independently and with initiative
11. Able to manage multiple task in a fast-paced environment
12. Highly motivated and able to work under pressure.
13. Sense of responsibility
1. Coordinate with Ventureslink Head Office information and recommendations concerning promoter, field reports, and field activities that are expected to be done, whether scheduled or sudden.
2. Inform merchandisers/ workers/ drivers of protocols which should be properly complied with.
3. Establish and maintain excellent business relationship with representatives of the client.
4. Manage and effectively utilize all resources, including the operating budget, which are provided in trust.
5. Give Ventureslink any and all relevant information seen as vital to business.
6. Support promoter in terms of coaching and training to reinforce sales performance.
7. Report on necessary disciplinary actions on erring personnel.
8. Facilitate and process employee concerns pertaining to work schedules, OT approvals, payroll and loan concerns and disciplinary measures.
9. Collect and file documents that are necessary and required by Ventureslink (DTRs, OT Forms, Loan Forms, Leave Forms
10. Compliment and strengthen trade relationship.
- Lead / Supervisor
- Admin / HR
- Administration /...
- Pasig City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Human Resources /...
No Posts Found