• Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in HRM or Tourism
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Hotel
• Above Average communication skills
• Keen to details
• Pleasing Personality
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for VIP Patients, relatives and guests throughout their stay at the hospital, He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hospital and also about the local vicinity.
Serves food courses to patients, Also Provides a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times. Always well groomed, clean, pleasant and creating renowned memorable experiences for the patients as well as for relatives & guests.
Butler Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Take care of all VIP room and coordinate with all concerned departments to fulfill patients' needs and requests.
2. Fully aware of the Room Service and other outlets menu, answers questions on menu selections, communicates with the kitchen regarding menu questions and product availability.
3. Keeps concerned departments informed about the guest allergies and food preferences.
4. Follows all the patients' needs until they are completed to the total guest satisfaction.
5. Welcomes the VIP patient availing butler service at the lobby.
6. Serves welcome drinks and escorts the patient to their assigned rooms.
7. Conducts the in-room check-in process in a fast and efficient manner, following all the standards and also liaising with porter for luggage delivery.
8. Takes care of the patient's & relatives/ guests requests: wake up call, spa bookings, concierge and any special requests etc.
9. Collect patients' feedback and comments
10. Informs housekeeping department the time desired for the daily cleaning and turn-down service.
11. Fully conversant with accommodation features: lay-out, room type, location, decor, in room facilities and equipment.
12. Fully aware of operating procedures for all electrical and electronic equipment in the VIP room.
13. Serves the guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
14. Supports the other departments such as Front Desk, Housekeeping and Room service with their duties.
15. Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
16. Performs all his/her duties with the sense of priority and dedication.
17. Hosts and welcome all VIP Patient, relatives and guests in a gracious and polite manner, and to have the ability to hold a conversation with them in a natural and spontaneous manner.
18. Carries out checkout in efficient manner, offering luggage assistance and transportation.
19. Wishes fond farewell to the guest at the time of departure.
20. Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover before signing off from the shift.
21. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned out of the list.
- Senior Level/ 2-5 Years...
- Hospitality / F & B
- Hospitality / Hotel Services
- Makati City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Human Resources /...