On an independent basis, maintains and modifies existing call center systems applications programs and writes new applications programs of moderate to significant complexity and scope. The position reports to the Sr. Manager of Network Convergence – Telecom and is accountable for providing operational, administration, maintenance and strategic support of the global call center environments within the IP-PBX landscape.
Additionally, this position will be responsible for activities related to the installation and upgrade of voice systems, the resolution of Telecommunications systems issues and the management of voice systems performance.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The role of the Sr. Call System Analyst Specialist is to support IS telecommunications functions for the Global call center environments and support the global / regional telecommunications systems as needed and is responsible for:
• The design, implementation and support of call center call flows in a complex, networked environment
• Understand business needs and address them through relevant call routing programming
• Interface with appropriate business units to gather specific telecommunications / call center requirements and provide solutions to meet those needs
• Interface with external customers and provide expert advice on Ingram-hosted call center solutions
• Maintain a centralized inventory of all production Call Center systems and call flows
• Promote and manage operational excellence including third party suppliers
• Conduct thorough planning and testing of all proposed changes to the various voice systems
• Complete service requests within stated Service Levels Agreements
• Prioritize requests based on urgency and impact on daily operations
• the overall maintenance, support and troubleshooting functions of several networked Avaya Communication
Manager and Cisco's Call Manager VoIP PBXs
III. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• Solid knowledge of Cisco & Avaya VoIP platforms and peripherals
• Working knowledge of industry standards and protocols.
• Experience with network monitoring and management tools.
• Experience with network design and project leadership.
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Proven experience with physical media technologies and associated equipment.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Science and Math equivalent is desired.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience desired in programming using the basic language pertinent to the position.
• Knowledge of: Pertinent operating system, and programming language.
• Skill in: Converting specifications and procedures of moderate complexity into application and program solutions.
• Ability to occasionally work after-hours as required
• Writes and communicates moderately complex program specifications. Communicates well both orally and in writing.
• Willing to be assigned in McKinley
• Willing to work Shifting and On-Call as needed
- Senior Level/ 2-5 Years...
- Computer / IT
- Other Categories
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Process Outsourcing