The Technical Support Specialist acts as the primary point of contact for providing end-user technical support and filling customer support requests. The Technical Support Advisor is responsible for solving each customer's technical issue in an efficient, prompt, and courteous manner in a fast-paced call center
environment. In addition to providing a “world class" support experience for Avanquest customers, the Technical Support Advisor will help identify common issues, work with supervisors/QA teams for solutions, and help update the existing FAQ database. Technical Support is provided to customers by phone, email, online chat, and fax.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Technical Support Responsibilities
Percent of time spent in this area: 85%
• Provide first-level technical support for the product line to end-user customers, primarily by phone, email and chat support.
• Manage all calls in a professional, timely and appropriate manner.
• Answer incoming customer support calls, e-mails, online chat, or fax requests within defined policy and procedure guidelines.
• Recognize common issues and work with supervisors and other team member to analyze and troubleshoot these issues.
• Log all calls into the database (Salesforce) provided for technical support reference and QA/development reporting.
• Escalate unresolved issues to 2nd level support for advanced troubleshooting.
• Assist the Online Support Manager in updating existing FAQ database.
• Provide customer service support as needed.
• Follow up with customers as needed.
III. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• BA/BS Degree preferably in Information Technology or equivalent.
• Knowledge of: Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office. Proven history of understanding basic troubleshooting concepts.
• Familiarity with web design, anti-virus technology, graphics editing programs, digital imaging software, and Macintosh OS's are highly desirable.
• Skills in: Operating system set-up and installation, software installation, and hardware installation. Excellent communication skills: written and verbal required. Strong organizational skills also required.
• Ability to: multi-task, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency, prioritize and perform work with detailed supervision.
• Good communication skills in English
• Permanent graveyard shift
Interested applicants may apply as a walk-in:
Office Address: 12F Three World Square, 22 Upper McKinley Road, Taguig, Philippines 1634
Recruitment hours: 6:00am - 2:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Computer / IT
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Process Outsourcing