The Senior Network Engineer (Engineering) shall primarily perform network planning, design, and implementation of Ingram Micro's Remote Offices and Datacenter Networks. The successful candidate will also provide escalation support to resolve complex incidents.
• Design and build the network infrastructure of all new remote sites and data centers based on customer and business requirements.
• Lead network migrations, remediations and integrations.
• Participate in design discussions and provide recommendations based on logical reasoning and best practices.
• Level 3 network support for the global network of Ingram-Micro, communicating with stakeholders and cross functional teams.
• Document network diagrams, method of procedures and bill of materials.
• Participate in the Ingram Micro change management process and ensure assigned change is approved.
• The candidate must have an active CCNP Routing and Switching certification or higher.
• Minimum 5 years of continuous experience in the following technologies:
o TCP/IP fundamentals
o IP Routing technologies: EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, DMVPN
o Cisco Nexus features: VPC, VDC, FEX
o LAN Switching: VTP v2/v3, Port-channels, Spanning-tree, Stackwise, Stackwise Virtual, Stackpower, VSS.
o Network Security: IPSec, NAT, Port Security
o Miscellaneous Network Services: HSRP, IP SLA and Object tracking, QoS, DHCP, DNS,
o Wireless: Cisco Wireless, Meraki.
o Firewalling: Cisco ASA, Fortigate or Palo Alto.
• Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
o Cisco Nexus features: ACI, VXLAN
o Advanced WAN technologies: SD-WAN, DMVPN, MPLS
o Riverbed WAN Optimization
o Citrix Netscaler Load Balancing
o Network automation: Python/Ruby
• The candidate must be willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City.
- Senior Level/ 2-5 Years...
- Computer / IT
- Network & System
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Process Outsourcing