Purpose of the Role
• Application testing with a primary focus on PeopleSoft HCM, TAM, and ELM and a secondary focus on Oracle Financials and Ariba Procurement.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Liaise with Functional, Business, and Technical Analysts.
• Contribute to test plan development.
• Prepare and develop test cases.
• Execute test procedures and scripts effectively and efficiently, and in line with release schedules.
• Identify, report, and mitigate quality related risks and take appropriate action.
• Collate and analyse testing results and statistics for inclusion into Test Summary Reports and other deliverables.
• Maintain and develop test scripts.
• Degree qualifications
• Relevant product certifications
• English language skills
• Experience testing Payroll, Recruitment, Human Resources, Finance, and Procurement systems.
• Experience and understanding of the Australian payroll.
• Proven experience in the planning and execution of test plans and test cases.
• Experience in two or more of the following testing disciplines; System, Integration, User Acceptance,
Production Verification, Performance/Load, Test Automation.
• Experience using and understanding manual and automated testing tools and how they contribute to effective testing outcomes.
• Fast learner with ability to gain expertise in complex business systems quickly with attention to detail.
• Knowledge of the system development life cycle and service management principles.
• Relevant tertiary or industry qualification.
- Miscellaneous Allowance
- Medical Support
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Computer / IT
- Application / Software /...
- Taguig City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Business Process Outsourcing