SAP Materials Management or Operational Functional Analyst
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provide primary end user support for the SAP Related Materials Management modules and related interconnected systems. This includes troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of end user problems as well as performing routine system maintenance checks and corrective actions such as maintaining interfaces to SAP where applicable.
• Become a solid source of information in your area of expertise.
• Responsible for scoping and analyzing current business processes and requirements
• Executes system and integration testing
• Monitors/Coordinates User acceptance testing
• Formulates/writes functional specifications for customized programs
• Creates test scripts
• Oversees pre-production and cutover activities
• Creates and monitors the movement of transport requests
• Performs configuration requests raised by clients
• Analyzes reported incidents by the clients and provides a resolution within agreed SLA
• Completes service requests
• Performs unit, regression and integration tests
• Conducts risk and impact analysis of change requests raised by users
• 2-5 years knowledge in SAP Materials Management and related modules – QM, PP, MM, SD (minor)
• 2-5 years of support or application maintenance activities
• Willing to be on-call during US shift for high priority tickets
• Knowledgeable on incident and problem management process
• Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
• Must have strong focus on customer needs.
• Must have analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
• Self-motivated, flexible, and open to learning.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well with others and is a team player.
- Senior Level/ 2-5 Years...
- Admin / HR
- General Management
- Taguig City
- Open 12 AM
- Close 11 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Process Outsourcing