We're looking for a Jr. Writer to join our Editorial team. Your scope of work is to create compelling website and inbound marketing content for our clients who operate in various industries; from IT and finance to manufacturing and healthcare, among others. You'll be working in a collaborative environment alongside other copywriters, client production managers, designers, creatives, front-end developers and more.
At least 2 years Jr. writer experience in a publishing settings
Have readily available writing materials
Have experience in writing materials for different market/industries
• Review client instructions and turn them into valuable web content.
• Write clear, persuasive, original English copy, proofread work, and quickly understand the fundamentals of a client's business, brand, services, and products.
• This position will deal primarily with blog articles, social media, and eBooks, but you may be asked to write banners, homepages, landing pages, and product/service pages.
• Writing/copywriting experience required
• Editing experience required - proficiency in editing and writing English content
• Clear communicator - You will be working with both clients and other team members therefore you should be able to provide clear, concise, and correct instructions and communications • Experience working in a multicultural environment - You need to be a team player and know how to work with a cross-cultural team
• Work prioritization - able to manage work schedule and multi-task based on urgency
• Responsibility and flexibility - able to help team members when needed
• SEO writing - ability to optimize content for SEO is a plus
• Familiarity with WordPress, Google Apps, HTML - a big plus but not a requirement
• Education - Undergraduate degree required
• This is a full-time position. Remote working or freelancing will not be considered.
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Advertising / Media / Design
- Pasig City
- Open 12 AM
- Close 11 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Process Outsourcing