The Associate Systems Analyst designs, develops, and implements, maintains, and supports end-user systems. Also responsible for defining application system requirements to solve complex business problems and write new application programs of moderate to significant complexity and scope. Maintains and modifies existing application programs. The Systems Analyst – Data Management - AWS is responsible for following the Ingram Micro chosen application's development standards and methodologies. Primarily works on an independent basis within the guidelines given for delivery of technical work assignments.
Systems Analysis and Design
Independently analyzes business problems and operational data from one or more sources to formulate solutions of moderate to significant complexity.
Responsible for identifying various technical/application alternatives and clearly defining user specifications.
Analysis typically includes design of new programs of moderate to significant complexity and complex
changes to existing programs. May involve design outside of subject matter expertise.
Analysis typically limited to small/medium projects or tasks within a large project.
Relies on others only for specific application knowledge or non-primary platform/application issues.
Creative in delivering value and carefully researched alternatives and system solutions to address customer/user requests.
Resolves technical issues and analyzes or develops solutions for application programs outside primary application knowledge.
Performs efficient and effective analysis and complete task level activities, which may include development of recommendations, process design changes, system specifications, and business analysis cases from the analysis performed.
Initiates and leads design reviews
Directs interaction with application users, change requestors, and/or user/departmental middle management.
Works directly with functional department liaisons for key application area(s) to understand current processes and methodologies and work towards implementing efficiencies and where feasible, improving the current processes or system.
This position is responsible for developing, configuring, implementing and maintaining AWS systems.
Troubleshooting and resolving complex production support issues quickly and summarizing and reporting the results; producing appropriate documentation and notifications for changes to production systems or fixes to production problems.
Responsible for creating, enhancing and analyzing complex data metrics and procedures to improve the level of data integrity within the AWS systems.
Responsible for testing, configuring, documenting and preparing for system upgrades, patches, enhancements and other backend system developments.
Consult with AWS team to determine their goals and objectives for AWS systems; and will provide recommendations for achieving those goals and develop such solutions; creating unit and system testing scenarios and scripts, performing unit testing, assisting AWS team in system and UAT testing, and
documenting testing results.
Provides advanced Level 2/3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using advanced analytical skills and tools as necessary.
Ensures that programs and projects are designed to support and implement the Organizations goals and objectives
The ability to troubleshoot service interruption incidents, identify the root cause and take corrective action.
Experience with the full application development life cycle
Must be able to work independently
Must be able to manage constantly changing priorities
Must be able to complete assignments within the expected timeline
Experience supporting a 24X7 operational environment including acting as primary on-call contact on a rotating basis.
Ensures quality standards are met.
Other responsibilities as assigned.
Systems Maintenance and Support
Maintains and modifies existing application programs and write new programs of high complexity.
Develops specifications based on end-user/customer requirements and design/scope necessary tasks.
Resolves technical issues and modifies application programs outside of primary application or platform.
Performs problem analysis, monitoring, determines and implements system solutions, escalate as appropriate to departmental management, and communicate resolution to appropriate Information Technology management and support personnel.
Systems development supports, adheres to, and maintains current applications development standards and methodologies.
Provides on-call support on normal rotations and take's ownership of incidents and brings them to closure.
Responsible for meeting service level objectives and system availability. Identifies root causes of serious, complex problems and permanently resolves. Implements and uses the required software tools to proactively
monitor the systems as well as recover the systems if required.
Initiates, supports and promotes change efforts. Understands the value of change to others.
Maintains documentation to support DW/BI
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis is required.
• Must have good understanding and working experience in Python Scripting and SQL Programming.
• Preferably with good understanding and/or working experience of AWS Components – Cloud Formation, S3, Amazon EMR, Redshift, VPC, IAM, Amazon Athena, Amazon Quick sight.
• Preferably worked on the CICD implementation using Jenkins.
• Preferably well versed in code repository management tools – GIT, TFS.
• Good to have an experience on AWS SOLUTION ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills including the ability to quickly identify, analyze, and resolve issues and system failures.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills (English)
• Experience in incident management and problem management
• Strong in analytical & troubleshooting skills
• Analyzes trends and plan preventive actions for the repetitive incidents depending on the nature of the problem.
• Prior experience as L3/L2 level support is a plus
• Looks for areas of improvement in monitoring, application stability, and speed of determining root cause
• Must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of, providing technical solutions.
• Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
• Must be willing to work Night Shift, Rotating or Shifting schedule and in McKinley Taguig
- 1 - 4 Years Experienced...
- Computer / IT
- Application / Software /...
- Open 12 AM
- Close 11 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Process Outsourcing