Assist Human Resource and business staff in providing professional HR counselling to the organization. Assist Operations management in maintaining a high level of employee performance and engagement. Serve as a HR Business Partner between the business and employee. Work with the Head of HR in the development and improvement of company policies, procedures and documentation. Executes the smooth implementation of new policies, may assist in communication of company-wide policy changes and updates. Responsible for conducting and measuring “pulse of employees". Assess employee needs and help formulate action items to Management. Coordinates resolution of policy related issues. Assists and advises company managers and process owners all Employee related and Human Resources issues. Assist in planning and implementation of retention initiatives and attrition management. Responsibilities includes HR Project Management, report development, adept in Labor Related matters. Performs as primary HR liaison for the business and the rest of the HR related functional areas.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Provide input in developing and implementing HR program in the areas of performance management, goal setting and monitoring, promoting HR programs/initiatives, employee relations, performance management, organizational development and communications while maintaining strict confidentiality.
• Partner with HR Leaders and Business Leaders to act as an employee conduit regarding all aspect of human resource issues for assigned tower groups. Assist with counseling employees concerning work-related problems and provide feedback to HR leaders as necessary.
• Responsible for new hire orientation, including review of Company's policies and procedures and completion of all necessary new hire paperwork
• In partnership with management counsel up to and including senior members of the executive team, this position creates alignment between people and organizational development strategy and short and long-term business strategy.
• Provides HR expertise and assistance in enhancing company culture while promoting corporate values and mission. Manages change and complex projects in support of organizational objectives. Acts as a change leader within the organization and coaches others in change management.
• Provides Employee Relations support in alignment with the company policies and guidelines as well as applicable laws. Investigate employee relations issues and work with team leaders and managers around performance management.
• Utilizes management metrics and associate feedback tools to identify and act on trends which will proactively: help drive organizational efficiency; improve management quality and effectiveness; make recommendations to enhance company and departmental profitability; improve associate performance; and improve employee retention and engagement.
• Ensures client groups are structured optimally and provide appropriate career paths to enable organizational effectiveness, while driving consistency and alignment across the Company.
• Oversee the talent management pool through the identification and assessment of talent strengths and development opportunities; support management in the preparation of development plans to ensure associates are prepared for future opportunities.
• Assist in workforce planning sessions purposed in helping the organization plan, forecast, and actively manage headcount and compensation expenses. Communicate proactively with the Talent Acquisition Team about projected changes in the business, staffing needs, skill set and competency focus, etc…
• Implement HR best practices and processes such as performance management (in conjunction with the HR leaders) compensation planning and workforce/succession planning timely and accurately and in compliance with employment law.
• Liaise with Manager- Employee Services, Recruitment Manager, L&D Manager in order to align/coordinate efforts administering HR processes and work collaboratively on cross business issues
• Collaborates with other members of the group in requirements gathering, analysis, planning, development and delivery of new projects, initiatives, and on-going Human Resource functional responsibilities. Develop and publish new reports both proactively and in response to client requests in order to improve operational efficiencies. Assist in processing employee changes through HRIS. Safe keep, update and distribute HR forms and information
• Front line resource for handling all people-related issues within an assigned business group or functional unit.
• Report issues that affect employee morale to Business Leaders and act as part of the team to address these issues.
• Ensure compliance with all local human resources laws and regulations.
• Conduct confidential investigations into employee performance, harassment complaints, and potential termination actions
IV. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development, Management or Psychology.
• Five plus years of progressive HRBP leadership experience in HR Generalist functions, Employee Relations and other related HR functions
• Experience working flexible evening shift
• Preferably Coaching and consulting skills with demonstrated record of problem solving and organizational development diagnosis skills. Possess the ability to maintain strict confidentiality and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of employment law, policies and procedures is essential.
• Excellent experience investigating employee issues and complaints.
• Vast and current understanding of employment laws.
• Experience coaching team leaders and managers.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills.
• Solid critical thinking, analytical and quantitative skills. Possess the ability to articulate the complexity of business need and the capability to build/develop practical action plans based upon those needs.
• Excellent teaming, interpersonal, negotiation, and analytical skills are required. Must demonstrate the ability to quickly develop credibility with and influence all levels of associates and management alike.
• Average tenure of 2-3 years with each previous employer
• Very good knowledge in compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
• Exceptional knowledge of labor code and practices.
• An understanding of the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
• Effective oral and written communication.
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Assistant Manager / Manager
- Admin / HR
- Administration /...
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Process Outsourcing