Responsible for the planning and implementation of Employee Engagement strategy. Collaborates with various internal stakeholders in assessing the employee engagement needs of the company based on the human capital goals. Executes campaigns and activities based on the engagement strategy and considering the relevance to target participants. Leads the assessment on the effectiveness of the employee engagement programs and ensures that programs are implemented according to agreed success criteria. Innovates on enhancing people programs through digitalization.
Main Job tasks and responsibilities:
• Develops and rolls out the Employee Engagement and retention strategy for the center
• Measures the Engagement and retention strategy through Pulse Survey
• Promotes the Employee Engagement strategy through various avenues, including new hire training, leadership cascades, etc.
• Creates measures to gauge the success of the strategy
• Provide support to towers in terms of aligning their activities to the overall strategy
• Creates Engagement Calendar of activities supporting the key Engagement Drivers
• Engages Key Leaders and Champions in developing campaigns and programs that are relevant to the interest of the associates and aligned on the key engagement drivers
• Researches on the feasibility of campaign mechanics employing project management principles for successful implementation
• Consults with internal partners to prepare the Purchasing and Financial Plan of the campaign
• Works with internal partners to execute the Purchasing and Financial Plan of the campaign
• Works with Communication and Creative tracks in developing the communication plan for the campaign and program
• Engages Champions and volunteers on the execution of event/campaign program logistical plans
• Provides updates to leaders and champions on the progress of People programs and initiatives
• Provides responses to queries across channels for anything related to People programs and activities
• Manages key Engagement Champions, Club Officers, and leaders to ensure their engagement and performance in driving Engagement strategy goals
• Consolidates data to create a month-end report for all Engagement Programs and initiatives
• Manages Employee Engagement digital tools
• Identifies training needs and available avenues for training, informing department head accordingly
• Use project requirements as potential training opportunities for team members appropriately
• At least 3-6 years of work experience in the field of Human Resources, specifically on Employee Engagement
• Fluent in English, both in verbal and written form of communication
• Background in advertising, marketing, and events planning
• Background in Organizational development is a plus
• Basic data and reporting management skills critical in the assessment of People program's success criteria
• Negotiation skills with vendors/suppliers are critical
• Ability to work on projects requiring good organizational, time-management and multitasking skills required.
• Interpersonal savvy; able to develop rapport with others and recognize their concerns and feelings; build and maintain long-term associations based on trust; help others.
- Senior Level/ 2-5 Years...
- Admin / HR
- Employee Relations
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Process Outsourcing