Digital Developer (WebMethods, BPMS & OpenCAF, UX, Java)
As a Digital Developer, you will be at the forefront of designing digital solutions for a rapidly expanding business that places a high degree of emphasis on customer satisfaction and retention. You will be involved in designing and developing leading edge applications via state-of-the-art technologies to satisfy business needs.
This is initially a 6 month contract with further 6 monthly extensions highly likely
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Designing, coding, and unit/integration testing applications & systems in a range of software languages across multiple platforms.
2. Working with stakeholders to evaluate IT applications and equipment requirements.
3. Ensuring that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
4. Working with users and other Architects, particularly on larger projects, to design and develop the requirements of a solution and specify an optimum design for subsequent development.
5. Interfacing with end-users and all levels of management to translate business requirements into appropriate IT related specifications (functional specifications)
6. Meet with user groups to gather and analyse end user requirements.
7. Analyse workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
8. Prepare material and providing training and assistance to end-users following implementation and for ongoing improvements in application usage
9. Work as a crucial component of a project and delivery teams responsible for enhancing existing systems or developing new systems.
10. Developing operating and system documentation.
11. Performs other duties that may be assigned by immediate superiors from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline preferred.
Developed and implemented mobile-first applications in a hybrid cloud environment using Web Methods
Integration Server, BPMS & OpenCAF, UX design, Java Frameworks: Spring MVC, AngularJS and Bootstrap
Excellent HTML skills with good understanding of CSS and server-side scripting languages, such as ASP or ASP.NET
Good understanding of relational database concepts
Experienced application development in a Continuous Integration environment.
Implemented Test Automation solutions
Experience: >3 years system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts
Bachelor's degree in Information management or equivalent
One or more of the following certifications:
AWS Certified Developer – Associate
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
Google Professional Cloud Architect
3-5 years of relevant experience
Strong understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle.
Outstanding ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Knowledge of business process.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for both service and technology.
Demonstartes a can do attitude
Is enthusiastic and willing to learn and work as a team
Work location: Aseana Ave., Paranaque, Metro Manila
Working Schedule: Mon-Fri, dayshift
- Medical Support
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Computer / IT
- Application / Software /...
- Open 9 AM
- Close 6 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Process Outsourcing