The Customer Service Advisor acts as the primary point of contact for their assigned customers and is responsible for all account management and handling customers' transactions. The Customer Adviser is responsible for basic, moderate, and complex functions of customer service in placing customer orders, using computer based software, knowledge of internet and internet based programs, communicating verbally, via telephone, email and live chat with customers and potential customers with accuracy in a fast-paced environment. The Customer Service Adviser provides assistance and support to other customers and members of their Customer Service Team as well as the Customer Service Sales Team.
Customer Service Responsibilities
Answers calls, emails, chats and faxes in a professional, timely and appropriate manner.
Respond to customer inquiries
Research required information using available resources
Handle and resolve customer complaints
Provide customers with product and service information
Enter customer information
Process orders (Order entry)
Identify and escalate priority issues
Route calls, chats, emails and faxes to appropriate resource
Follow up customer calls, chats, emails when necessary
Effectively investigate/escalate and resolve customer complaints and issues
Performs all other duties as designated by Team lead.
At least 2-3 years experience in customer service
Good communication skills in English
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
Applicant must be willing to work in Night shift.
Preferably 2-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
*Interested and qualified candidates may walk-in and apply, Monday to Friday anytime from 7AM to 1PM.
Address is 12F Three World Square Building, McKinley Hill, Taguig City.
Be part of a Global Business Services organization and the largest shared services hub for Ingram
Micro while enjoying the following benefits!
• Competitive compensation model
• HMO coverage upon hire
• Insurance coverage upon hire
• Same Gender & Domestic Partner eligibility for HMO coverage
• Parental HMO coverage up to 80 years of age
• Non-Taxable Allowance
• Performance-based Incentive Programs
• Night Differential
• 26 Personal Time Off / Vacation Days per year upon hire (pro-rated)
• Holiday Premiums
• All the usual government-supported leave benefits
• Free Shuttle Service
• Continuing Education Reimbursement
• Easy and Fast employee loan programs for financial support / emergency needs
• Best-in-class Employee Engagement Programs
• Employee PERKS and discount programs
• On-site 24/7 Clinic for Employees and Dependents
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Sales / Marketing
- Call Center
- Open 12 AM
- Close 11 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Process Outsourcing