The SQL Developer will help design, develop, and maintain queries, views, stored procedures and SQL server - SSIS packages required for the ETL loads to Data Warehouse. The Developer may also participate in the business analysis process, conduct data quality investigations, and assist in the development of test plans and test data. He or she will work closely with ETL developers and may assist in the development of ETL solutions with SQL server. The SQL Developer should possess excellent technical/business communication skills to interact with both IT & business teams for understanding requirements to develop and deploy business intelligence reports. This includes understanding and experience applying SDLC processes.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 0–1 years' experience in designing, building and optimizing data marts.
• Basic knowledge/ experience with data warehousing concepts such as data modeling, data quality, and data cleansing a plus
• Basic knowledge/experience with both Relational and Dimensional Models.
• Experience with Informatica a Plus.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Commonwealth, Quezon City.
• Night Shift schedule.
• Open to Fresh Graduate with Development Internship
- Fresh Grad / < 1 Year...
- Computer / IT
- Other Categories
- Quezon City
- Open 6 PM
- Close 9 AM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Management /...