1. Provide Data Analysis & Ensure Accuracy of Critical Customer and Sales Database
Gather and consolidate Sales data from all business units and review reports to be distributed to upper management, as well as monthly regional sales reports.
Structure & improve sales, products and customer database via DOMO
Generate meaningful reports based on the database (by product, by region, by price, by capacity, etc.)
Structure and maintain the Latin America region's customer database using Oracle CRM
2. Develop, Prepare and Improve Sales performance reports and materials to be used for Regional and
Maintain and develop Sales Performance spreadsheets models to review YOY growth, quarterly comparisons, and long-range comparisons. Use outcomes to prepare materials to be used in regional
LA Board Meetings
Regional Strategic Reviews
Corporate Planning Conferences
Latin American Leadership Councils
3. Provide Accurate and On time delivery of all regional pricing requirements to requestors within 24hrs.
Provide accurate and on time daily support to stakeholders for the following pricing requests
CEXP pricing o List pricing
4. Economic Analysis & Forecasts
Perform and conduct market trend reviews, political environment assessments, economic situation analysis, sales tendency evaluations, and competitive market outlook surveys for Brazil, Mexico, Southern Cone,
Andean Region, and Central America & Caribe, including:
GFI variation analysis
Latin American currency exchange analysis
Fixed vs GAAP Sales analysis
Based on regional economic overall evaluation, identify and prioritize high potential market segments for business development and prepare long range, individualized per-country forecasts for all Company ComRes business units in the region, including Consolidated monthly forecast report
5-Year history & Growth Forecast plan
5. Provide accurate and timely Regional Marketing Support
Support Sunrise's Marketing requirements, including:
Consolidate sales data for case studies and NBOs
Build Participation data models
Prepare Top Customers Rankings
Support key initiatives implementation in LA (Domo)
Manage customer lists for key Company events (AHR)
6. Additional functions and capabilities as required.
• Successful training and document materials to ensure and improve support accuracy and efficiency.
• Graduate of any four-year business discipline course
• At least one (2-3) years experience in Sales and Market planning functions
At least two (2) years experience gained from supply chain, engineering and manufacturing related business, plant operations
Background in offshore service operations is an added advantage
MBA is an added advantage
SQL (MySQL) Knowledge is crucial
Advanced Excel knowledge
Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
Knowledge on computer applications such as Mainframe, DOMO and other Business Systems and Tools
CANDIDATE MUST BE WILLING TO TAKE 1 YEAR CONTRACT (with possible absorption depending on performance) AND MUST BE WILLING TO WORK FOR A NIGHT SHIFT SCHEDULE.
- Senior Level/ 2-5 Years...
- Sales / Marketing
- Makati City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Management /...