To plan, organize and control safety programs at the Center to ensure their compliance with Company corporate/market standards and government laws and regulations.
1. Advise the Management and non-Management Team in all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment matters.
2. Assist the site in development of a long term plan to deliver site SHE objectives
3. Initiate and lead Safety, Health and Environment projects to assist in delivery of site. These include corrective and preventive action plans in order to mitigate injuries and illnesses.
4. Assist in identifying occupational health and safety hazards, assess the risks and determine necessary control measures at the site using the Hazard Identification Risk Assessment and Determining Controls register.
5. Assist in identifying the environmental aspects of NBS AOA center and determine those activities, products, or services that have or can have significant environmental impacts thru the use of Aspect Identification Impact Determination register.
6. Assist in managing an effective audit program (in relation to OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 Standards) to identify non-compliance and action for continuous improvement.
7. Provide support with the incident investigation team ensuring identification of root causes for major incidents.
8. Develop and implement communication systems to ensure optimum awareness across the site of Safety, Health and Environment matters
9. Provide data, support and advice to the Management Team to improve decision making regarding SHE and to integrate SHE into business decision.
10. Facilitate and run training program to support site SHE initiatives.
11. Lead the company in achievement of ISO 14001/ OHSAS 18001 certification process.
12. Assist to ensure fire safety, risk management & emergency preparedness procedure in place & active
- Lead / Supervisor
- Other Categories
- Security / Safety Control...
- Makati City
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Business Management /...