This role is responsible for the basic Service Desk task but work is closely supervised such as but not limited to password reset, receiving calls, answering emails and ticket logging using the request fulfillment and incident management processes in line with the Service Desk Objectives.
Analyze issue and provide basic IT
Technical Support for a community of approximately 50,000 Emerson Employees
- Handle e-mails within IT Service Desk Queues and open incidents/requests based on the information gathered from customers.
- Provide first level technical support by responding to queries over the phone or email.
- Limited use and/or application of Service Desk procedures, processes and concepts with close supervision.
- Monitor own dormant tickets assigned to the Service Desk Queues and provide necessary action for completion or escalating to the correct workgroup.
- Accurately document the details of request or issue raised by user including the troubleshooting steps performed in the ticket.
- Creates a positive customer support experience through handling concerns in a highly professional manner.
- Adheres to the organization's internal policies and procedures including shifting schedule and proper state usage in ININ.
- Achieve the targets set based on the standard KPI.
- Follow specific detailed instructions.
- Follow-up with customer to gain additional information or required document.
- Utilize the Knowledge Management Tool in HP Service Manager to respond accurately and effectively to requests or issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements
Education: BS Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
Must be proficient in both English and Mandarin
Specific Knowledge & Skills
Demonstrated basic knowledge and experience of the following platform/technology:
Windows Operating System (Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows 2003 or higher)
MS Office Products
Hp Service Manager
Local Area, Wide Area and Wireless Networks
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Computer / IT
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Electrical Installation...