The position exists for executing the activities related to the creation and maintenance of part and product code in the BOM ERP supporting the existing and new fluid control and fluid power products.
Duty 1: Analysis of Product Code Construction Validity
- Analyze and checks Product code based on customer specifications and the current product offering using available tools and application.
- Determine if the requested codes are in conformance and listed to AP (Asia Pacific) Agency Approval SharePoint site.
- Validate availability of Components for BOM structuring in AP ERP using applicable tools and references.
- Request Product Quotation from ASCO Numatics Order Entry Team for Mix and Match Products.
- Identify and Recommend suitable product replacement for obsolete product or invalid product option.
- Send email confirmation to customer service team regarding the product code's validity with corresponding correct ASJ description and If not valid, state the reason.
- Reply to customer's inquiry regarding to product construction validity and specification.
Duty 2: Code Number Creation and Product Code BOM Creation
- Check AP Code Request Dashboard for new Product Code Creation.
- Create Code Requests or ECR to request Product codes from Subsidiaries.
- Load Part or Product Code in AP ERP.
- Assign Description and Attributes using the standard format.
- Structure the Bill of Material in AP ERP system.
- Load Technical references for Nameplate Printing for Make items.
- Load Product Code in AP ERP system for Buy Out parts and products with Vendor details, lead time and
calculate net price. Duty 3: Product Code BOM Maintenance
- Check the where used of Parts and Products to be updated.
- Update the BOM structure for Obsoleted, replaced components or as requested by the Manufacturing
Engineering Team and Document Control Team.
- Updated the Product Code Technical Reference for Nameplate for Make Items.
- Update the Part and Product code attributes such as status, drawing assembly and description.
- Submit workflow for MB Change approval.
Duty 4: Operation Support
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to support BU's goals and objectives.
- Participate in the Execution of Business Unit Strategic/ Initiative Programs to support the Objectives of the Local Management.
- Identify problem areas and sources, provide solutions and escalates to line leader/ seniors when necessary.
- Communicate to peers on any update on the Processes.
- Create/Update Process Documentations
Duty 5: Internal Communication
- Records and submit periodic and/or monthly Monitoring sheets/trackers.
- Participates in Team Meetings, Operations Review and Communications meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
Job Related Experience
- At least 1 year of experience in handling Bill of Materials in ERP database.
- General knowledge of the support in Bill of Material Part and Product Code structure and Processes
- Experience and Knowledge in Product Development, Engineering Change Processes, Production methods and systems
- Knowledgeable in ERP such as AS400, Oracle and Fourth shift Skills
- Above average communication skills (oral & written)
- A team player, with a positive attitude
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Keen to Details
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Engineering / Sciences
- Other Categories
- Open 8 AM
- Close 5 PM
- Tagalog / Filipino
- Electrical Installation...