Create value for customers through interactive customer care and solution via phone, email, portal/online and facsimile. This position is responsible to perform production work for the assigned specialized function.
SERVICE LEVEL AND PRODUCTIVITY
1. Provide professional and efficient customer service as guided by the defined process and procedure, using tools and systems, within the assigned function or scope of work as follows:
Pricing and Availability
Purchase Order Entry
Order / Shipment Status
Product Lead Times
Call Back / Follow Up Call
General Product Information
2. Provide professional and accurate solutions for customer concerns through implementing the following:
Return Goods Authorization / Direction
Special Build and Drop Off Orders
Tracking, correction and processing of missing, misread or incomplete purchase orders
Customer complaints including, but not limited to, missed shipments and incorrect drop-offs and requests for credit 3. Manage efficient usage of production time and company resources through the following:
Accuracy in Interaction Handling
Maintaining productivity within acceptable transaction volume levels
• Graduate of any four-year business behavioral discipline course
• Graduate of any engineering discipline course will also be considered
• At least one (1) year experience gained from interactive customer service and related functions
• At least one (1) year experience gained from marketing, sales, supply chain, engineering, manufacturing, and service related business
• Must be willing to work on a night shift schedule
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Sales / Marketing
- Customer Service /...
- Open 6 PM
- Close 6 AM
- Electrical Installation...