To perform basic support function to professionally handle and process alarms, inbound calls, service requests, including but not limited to: troubleshooting, relaying refrigeration / HVAC alarms, dispatching work orders and other customer requests pursuant to customer specifications for a 24/7 department operations.
Provide service and support to Emerson Retail Solution Customers, internal and external to the Organization.
The position is responsible for proactively serving the customer with a standard of excellence. This includes all aspects of service support, including Alarm Management functions such as – outbound alarm monitoring, inbound call handling & dispatch, and any other service support alarm monitoring, inbound call handling & dispatch, and any other service support required by Emerson Retail Solutions
• Record his/her activity logs including transactions in MSS in the team's assigned logging tool/system
• Other functions that may arise
• Graduate of 4-year degree or vocational course
• Excellent English communication skills convey information clearly and effectively both written and oral.
• Willing to work on shifting operations which may include weekends with scheduled day off, to support the assigned business and customers.
• Willing to work in QC and on a shifting schedule (day, mid, night)
- Junior Level/ 0-2 Years...
- Sales / Marketing
- Customer Service /...
- Quezon City
- Open 12 AM
- Close 11 PM
- Electrical Installation...